Step 1: Determine if Team2Book is useful for you.
Team2Book can be useful for you if:
1) You have a work team (or group of people) that includes more people than available premises. Many of these people work part-time.
2) You have a group of people (known as consumers) who share a limited number of resources (laboratory equipment, meeting rooms, office spaces, soccer fields, devices of all kinds, cars, computer devices, goods shared of any kind, etc.)
Step 2: Determine Team2Book’s benefits can be valuable for your small or medium business.
– Do you spend a significant number of hours assigning premises to your team members?
– Do you often have to update these space allocations when change occurs (an unexpected absence, an unexpected presence, a change of schedule, etc.)
– Do you have to spend precious time asking everyone to provide you with their availability (or non-availability) for the next month? Do you need to send reminders?
-> Do the math. What is the cost of this manual assignment?
A schedule at your fingertips and continuously updated
– Would the members of your team like to be able to see the room assigned to them on their mobile or computer?
– Would your team members want to enter their availability (or unavailability) directly into a schedule rather than having to email you?
– Would you like the space allocation to be updated regularly (currently every 15 minutes).
– Would your team members want to see the availability (or unavailability) of their colleagues when entering theirs?
– Do you want to avoid a room being assigned to 2 professionals at the same time?
– Receive an email when there are no more spaces available (or resources available) for a member of your team.
– Receive an email when a constraint is not met. For example: there are not 2 doctors present at all times or there are not at least 3 different doctors present this week.
Step 3: Determine the Teamup and Team2Book package you need
A separate subscription to Teamup is a prerequisite for using Team2Book.
Here is a summary table of the packages for each of the 2 products.
Teamup subscription plans (visit their website https://teamup.com/pricing to view the full list of features and view their pricing).
Number of sub-calendars
Team2Book subscriptions plans (for more details: https://team2book.com/subscription/plans/)
|Pre-sale questions only||Email support requests included||Email support requests included||Email support requests included|
Number of resources to be shared (premises, equipment, etc.)
It is easy for you to know the number of resources to share.
Here is a rule of thumb to determine the Teamup plan you will need.
1) Number of your team members +
2) Number of resources to share +
3) 1 calendar to indicate the closing days of your business +
4) Optional: Number of people wishing to link their Teamup work calendar with their personal calendar (Gmail Calendar, Apple, Outlook, etc.) (advanced function). +
5) Optional (Premium or Enterprise plan only): 1 sub-calendar to assign unfavorable events (evenings, weekends, emergency room, etc.).
Step 4: Subscribe to Teamup first
Step 5: Subscribe to Team2Book
Step 6: Complete the Team2Book setup
Once you have subscribed to a Team2Book subscription, go to our members area to complete the Team2Book configuration wizard.
You will need a Teamup share link with admin rights.